Friday, February 23, 2018

ALL ABOUT ME


My name is Samah Thabet Sayed. I am a qualified ESL/EFL instructor with more than 20 years of tertiary/adult teaching experience in a university environment. I have a lot of experience in the academic arena and have been always keen on promoting my career. Additionally, I participated in numerous workshops and seminars and delivered some presentations. 

For me, teaching is more than a job: it is a passion that enables me to cater to my learners' different needs ,foster a good rapport with them and create an inspiring learning milieu that positively actualizes my pedagodical goals. I am a computer savvy, a staunch believer in lifelong professional development; my crave for joining training courses, workshops and seminars never ceases to be exposed to new tools and strategies in the field. 

In my free time, I enjoy reading and listening to music, but most importantly sleeping after a hectic week.

CONTACT ME



No comments:

Post a Comment